Tuesday 15 July 2014

New website domain

This week, I've been busy updating my website. The Illustration section had been somewhat neglected, as I tend to update this blog far more regularly!
I was having some difficulty with the old domain, so I've decided to go for an all new www.helendearnley.co.uk domain - I might reuse the old one if I can get it working again.
I set up the Illustration site as a separate site and linked them to avoid confusion. I wouldn't want anyone to think that illustration commissions are fine art, and strange installations with international supergroups are illustration - that would be mental!

It's still being developed - I might take time to include separate commissioned work, portfolio and sketchbook work.

However, now it's more up to date - any feedback is welcome!

No comments: