Tuesday 18 June 2019

LDC Kickstarter coaching in London



A huge thank you to Kickstarter and Gemma Seltzer for paying my travel costs to return to London for the Laydeez Do Comics Kickstarter coaching session.

Second Home Co-working space, London
Obviously, I ran a Kickstarter campaign for Cloudbusting whilst going through my son's mental health crisis, and it wasn't successful.

I was doing a lot of work with very little support.
So hopefully this will be useful for finally getting Cloudbusting published!

Second Home is like a greenhouse inside!
Whilst there, I also took some time to research all the really cool street art in Shoreditch, for future mural commissions!
Lincoln still seems to have trouble commissioning my work for murals, but I will be testing out some ideas.

Here are some of the best murals:

NOT Eric Drooker!

Thanks to this guy for the info!










His Royal Purpleness! Trapped in a cage!
I also went over to the British Museum to see the Edvard Munch exhibition - some very different work included compared to my trip to Oslo back in 2010!







No comments: