Monday 23 March 2020

#COVID = No more workshops :-(


I was in the process of planning some more workshops, which of course I now can't do because everyone is self isolating. 

Carers are pretty vulnerable, but I've been watching, as many other small businesses and self employed people are now forced into joining us artists and illustrators in home working and the terrifying prospect of having no work, no income, and being told to apply for the pitiful amounts of welfare.
Others are now working from home.

I'm not going to share any tips here about working from home, as I'm not your free online course.
I have bills to pay, and an overdraft that is increasing daily, and freelancers have no support (I am hoping that the situation will force through urgent and vital changes, and watching out for news this week).

But if you would like some help, and can afford to pay for that help, especially if you are still earning a salary, then I'm your best source.

It was also the worst time for this to launch: #BackHerBusiness
I might be tempted to completely change it, and launch a new project entitled PAY FREELANCERS!!

Thanks to the customer that bought a Stranger Things Mother's Day card - I will be spending time updating my Redbubble and Etsy shops, so if you have a lovely salary, and are self isolating, this is the perfect time to buy cards and gifts online!! - TAKE CARE!!


  


     




 


 



No comments: