Wednesday 30 October 2013

Graphic Novel Kickstarter relaunch

The Kickstarter project has been relaunched and has been going for a couple of weeks. It's already received some backers, and has been promoted and supported so far. 
The project received initial interest from a fellow Kickstarter, a nice guy called Joel who has offered to commission me to do something for his Doctor Who themed project next year. We're hoping this time the project will be successful.

Currently waiting for an article to be written about this, which is exciting!

I haven't done a lot of work on the graphic novel since it took me a while to relaunch this, although I have started to draft out the next stages of the narrative.

If you're a fellow blogger, writer, comics or graphic novel enthusiast, you can support this by backing, or by promoting on your blog, writing an article to be published, and by sharing on social media / retweeting etc.

I really appreciate this! 

No comments: