Sunday 4 September 2016

Stranger Things custom converse for the win!

Stranger Things custom converse

Have you been watching summer sensation Stranger Things on Netflix?

One thing I noticed, was that Eleven, despite possessing telekinetic powers, never actually rides a bike! She is given a crogger (a backie, for non-Lincolnshire folk!), but never gets to ride a Chopper, like when I used to "borrow" my brother's.....

So I decided that Stranger Things custom converse were required - see Stranger Things custom converse above!
I've also been experimenting with a few illustrations. 

Eleven

The Upside-Down

Despite being off work for the summer hols, I was invited to the launch of The Lincolnshire Reporter at Harbour Lights in Burton Waters. Attendance meant that I've been offered a free month's ad in the news!  Check it out! 

No comments: