Monday 2 November 2020

Cyberpunk Retraining


I've finally listed my first NFT here
I'm retraining... in Cyberpunk!

A little idea I had ticking away in the background...

Partly the fact that my iMac has broken down, so it was layered and rendered slightly in Photoshop CS2 on my old Emac!!

My broken iMac is currently decorated with pictures of Bonnie from Knight Rider, in an attempt to summon her technological expertise to fix it.

Imagine if Bonnie upgraded K.I.T.T, and there was a futuristic Knight Industries Eight Thousand. Or K8.

And then imagine if Ally Sheedy's character in The Breakfast Club stayed exactly as she was - a weirdo, an introvert, the shy girl, an artist...

Never turned into something she isn't to get with a boy she would never be suited to in reality??

She can still hide behind a VR headset, hell, she's a virtual hacker.

And she's all prepared for COVID 2020 with her facemask and antibacterial handspray adapted to disinfect everything she touches - unless she decides to randomly spray it at mouthbreathers!

Contact me to license or commission your own Cyberpunk comic... 

No comments: