Thursday 24 December 2020

Sloth And The Foxing Day Parade

Sloth And The Foxing Day Parade is a mini comic inspired by the fox seen on my lockdown walks. With no commissions or sales #ExcludedUK, I still need to keep my skills up to date, so I had this concept for my nephews and nieces, for a Christmas pressie.

All of the cousins are in an adventure they never really could have because they are locked down in Sheffield and Wales.
Sloth is Henry's favourite soft toy, he gets lost in the woods, and the gang go looking for him.
Inspired by fox hunting sabs - Foxing Day is an alternative to Boxing Day hunts, where people dress up as foxes to support farmers and landowners from trespassers on their property.
An imaginary Studio Ghibli film.

All work is copyright Helen Dearnley Illustration 2020.
Sadly not available to license, as it is a personal project for family, so no permission is granted to reproduce this content for free.
However, this will hopefully be adapted for new portfolio commissions where appropriate.
Contact me for any commissioning or licensing illustration.

















 

No comments: